A bespoke steel Gran Fondo frameset designed for fast endurance riding
Conceived as the bicycle I wanted to ride the Maratona on, Blits is a pure endurance road machine with a healthy injection of race bike character.
- A stiff front triangle to make the most of your energy and provide precise, stable cornering – essential on big descents
- A high quality Columbus HSS Spirit tubeset providing low weight and a comfortable ride
- Fully customisable and made-to-order
- Available in standard sizing or made-to-measure
- Designed in Bristol, UK
- Hand crafted in Italy
A Completely Customisable Platform
Every Engineered bicycle is custom. To help meet your individual requirements, riding style and aesthetic taste, each Blits frame set can offer:
- a vast array of possibilities for customisation with the integrity of our rigorous engineering, testing and optimisation processes.
- custom fit and geometry (based on your bike fit data), as well as bespoke optimisation of tube sets.
- completely customisable paint and finishing – we’ll work with you to realise your vision and create something extra special – anywhere from personal colours to a bespoke graphics scheme.
- full builds exactly as you want it – we can recommend group sets and finishing kit options or work with you to select components to suit you.
We are extremely proud of our rigorous engineering approach and the integrity of our bicycles. Our unique discipline specific platform approach enables us to provide this high level of engineering integrity in a customisable format which allows a high degree of personalisation.
Therefore Blits has been designed according to the appropriate European standard (ISO4210 – previously CEN14781). The end result is a custom, hand built bicycle that you can have complete confidence in.
Our order book is currently closed. Please check the homepage for the full story.