Bespoke scandium-alloy road race frameset designed for competition in criterium and short road races
Donder is designed to be a focused criterium and short road race machine for the serious competitor.
- A stiff platform is the basis for effective power transfer and precise, stable cornering
- Lightweight yet resilient frame suited to the rigours of criterium racing
- Fully customisable and made-to-order
- Available in standard sizing or made-to-measure
- Designed in Bristol, UK
- Hand crafted in Italy
From ProCycling February 2016:
“This bike is up for the fight. It’s hugely stiff under power and through the front end, responding crisply to steering input and lunging into corners. It’s exciting, eager and fast.” Download a pdf of the full review.
From the road.cc “First Ride” review:
“It’s one of those bikes that you can flick in and out of sharp corners fast in the knowledge that you’ll end up exactly where you want to end up, not just there or thereabouts.”
A Completely Customisable Platform
Every Engineered bicycle is custom. To help meet your individual requirements, riding style and aesthetic taste, each Donder frame set can offer:
- a vast array of possibilities for customisation with the integrity of our rigorous engineering, testing and optimisation processes.
- custom fit and geometry (based on your bike fit data), as well as bespoke optimisation of tube sets.
- completely customisable paint and finishing – we’ll work with you to realise your vision and create something extra special – anywhere from personal colours to a bespoke graphics scheme.
- full builds exactly as you want it – we can recommend group sets and finishing kit options or work with you to select components to suit you.
We are extremely proud of our rigorous engineering approach and the integrity of our bicycles. Our unique discipline specific platform approach enables us to provide this high level of engineering integrity in a customisable format which allows a high degree of personalisation.
Therefore the Donder has been designed according to the appropriate European standard (ISO4210 – previously CEN14781) and tested beyond its requirements. The end result is a custom, hand built bicycle that you can have complete confidence in.
We can build your Donder precisely how you want it. We can suggest a package based on your requirements or, with a myriad of groupset, wheels and finishing kit options, build exactly as you want it.
However, to provide an indication of pricing, below are some examples of typical builds (component pricing may vary, particularly given exchange rate fluctuation):
- Shimano Ultegra, Reynolds Stratus Pro wheelset, Deda Zero 100 finishing kit, Chris King i7 headset – £3,050
- SRAM Force 22, Zipp 404 NSW clincher wheelset, Deda Zero 100 finishing kit, Chris King i7 headset – £4,990
- Campagnolo Chorus, Campagnolo Bora One Clincher wheelset, Deda Zero 100 finishing kit, Chris King i7 headset – £4,300
Frameset (frame and fork) from £1,400 depending on frame options. Framesets supplied with headset and bottom bracket fitted. The price of headset and bottom bracket is not included in the frameset price as this will vary by specification.