Premium steel disc-brake road frameset designed for long days in the saddle, all year round
The Gezel (old Dutch for journeyman or companion) is designed to be the ultimate all weather mile eater.
- Fully customisable and made-to-order
- Disc, cantilever option available
- Thru-axle fork, rear QR, or thru-axle front and rear
- Available in standard sizing or made-to-measure
- Designed in Bristol, UK
- Hand crafted in Italy
The inspiration came from serious racers looking for a bike that could be ridden throughout the year but offering the fit and character of their race bikes.
Tested on the Flandrien cobbles, Gezel has the versatility and comfort to be more than capable across several disciplines and delivers the racy feel that is central to the Engineered DNA.
Gezel could be called an “adventure bike”, but it is equally suitable as a Sunday Best machine capable of tackling any sportive you can throw at it from Etape to Roubaix.
“You feel you can really put the hammer down on the better surfaced sections, while having the command you need when things get bumpy.” Read the full review.
Road.cc Frameset of the Year 2015/16 Finalist:
“British designed steel frameset with bags of versatility and loads of modern touches.” Read the full shortlist.
Urban Cyclist – Winter 2015:
”The Gezel is the most fun and engaging bike of such versatility that I’ve ridden, and it combines that admirable skill set with bespoke handmade craft and just the right kind of exclusivity.“ Download a pdf of the full review.
A Completely Customisable Platform
To help meet your individual requirements, riding style and aesthetic taste, each Gezel frame set can offer:
- a vast array of possibilities for customisation with the integrity of our rigorous engineering, testing and optimisation processes.
- custom fit and geometry (based on your bike fit data), as well as bespoke optimisation of tube sets.
- completely customisable paint and finishing – we’ll work with you to realise your vision and create something extra special – anywhere from personal colours to a bespoke graphics scheme.
- full builds exactly as you want it – we can recommend group sets and finishing kit options or work with you to select components to suit you.
We are extremely proud of our rigorous engineering approach and the integrity of our bicycles. Our unique discipline specific platform approach enables us to provide this high level of engineering integrity in a customisable format which allows a high degree of personalisation.
Therefore the Gezel has been designed according to the appropriate European standard (ISO4210) and tested beyond its requirements. The end result is a custom, hand built bicycle that you can have complete confidence in.
Lauf Grit Fork Upgrade
Turn your Gezel into the ultimate gravel adventure bike by adding a set of the incredible new Lauf Grit forks. By offering 30mm of maintenance-free and ultra-light front suspension, the fork offers an unparalleled mix of responsiveness, grip and comfort.
Our order book is currently closed. Please check the homepage for the full story.