Competition-focussed scandium-alloy cyclocross frameset blending a classical European approach to geometry with innovative engineering solutions
Designed for racing without compromise, Zondag means Sunday in Flemish, which for many competitors is the day synonymous with racing around a muddy field. Zondag is an effective cyclocross race tool for the serious competitor aiming at top honours.
- Race day frame set – no “do-it-all” compromises
- Fully customisable and made-to-order
- Unique, billet CNC machined thru-axle dropouts (QR available on request)
- Optimised for flat mount hydraulic disc brakes
- Cantilever option (with QR) available
- Available in standard sizing or made-to-measure
- Designed in Bristol, UK
- Hand crafted in Italy
From the road.cc “First Ride” review:
“a machine with only one speed setting – fast.”
A Completely Customisable Platform
Every Engineered bicycle is custom. To help meet your individual requirements, riding style and aesthetic taste, each Zondag frame set offers:
- a vast array of possibilities for customisation with the integrity of our rigorous engineering, testing and optimisation processes.
- custom fit and geometry (based on your bike fit data), as well as bespoke optimisation of tube sets.
- completely customisable paint and finishing – we’ll work with you to realise your vision and create something extra special – anywhere from personal colours to a bespoke graphics scheme.
- full builds exactly as you want it – we can recommend group sets and finishing kit options or work with you to select components to suit you.
We are extremely proud of our rigorous engineering approach and the integrity of our bicycles. Our unique discipline specific platform approach enables us to provide this high level of engineering integrity in a customisable format which allows a high degree of personalisation.
Therefore the Zondag has been designed according to the appropriate European standard (ISO4210) and tested beyond its requirements. The end result is a custom, hand built bicycle that you can have complete confidence in.
We can build your Zondag precisely how you want it. We can suggest a package based on your requirements or, with a myriad of groupset, wheels and finishing kit options, build exactly as you want it.
However, to provide an indication of pricing, below are some examples of typical builds (component pricing may vary, particularly given exchange rate fluctuation):
- Shimano Ultegra Hydro, Novatec CXD wheelset, Deda Zero 100 finishing kit, Chris King i7 headset – £3,300
- SRAM Force 1, Reynolds Attack wheelset, Zipp Service Course SL finishing kit, Chris King i7 headset – £4,500
- Campagnolo Potenza (+Spyre SLC), DT Swiss RR21 wheelset, Deda Zero 100 finishing kit, Chris King i7 headset – £3,600
Frameset (frame and fork) from £1,770 depending on frame options. Framesets supplied with headset and bottom bracket fitted. The price of headset and bottom bracket is not included in the frameset price as this will vary by specification.
Lauf Grit Fork Upgrade
Turn your Zondag into the ultimate gravel race bike by adding a set of the incredible new Lauf Grit forks. By offering 30mm of maintenance-free and ultra-light front suspension, the fork offers an unparalleled mix of responsiveness, grip and comfort.